In addition to being a professional therapist in Santa Rosa CA, I’m also a husband, dad, and successful entrepreneur.
My style is warm and collaborative while providing practical skills. I am not another “bobble-head” talk therapist who will just ask, “how that makes you feel?” I work with individuals and couples as they navigate life’s transitions and heal from the past. I help people leave behind the “SHOULDS” that hold them back while empowering them to live unapologetically free!
With 8 years of experience working in the field, I have a passion for helping people that comes through with compassion, understanding and gentle guidance. Having trained in trauma resolution for years (EMDR, Somatic Experiencing, IFS), I feel comfortable facilitating deep level healing in a gentle manor.
I believe that to the extent that I am personally healed, whole, connected and living in my design is the extent that I can bring others to that same point; I can only take you as far as I have gone. Therefore, I have taken much time, energy and resources to find healing, wholeness, connection and joy for myself so that my capacity is large enough to hold your history and present while leading you into a life of true freedom.
I love traveling, yoga, HIIT workouts, green smoothies, spending time with my wife, baby girl, and various entrepreneurial ventures. My perspective and work have been shaped by both my Jewish roots of what my ancestors have walked through, to the years I spent living in Southeast Asia.
My mission is to assist you in moving from where you are now to where you want to be. We go beyond talk therapy to address the stress which has affected your life and relationships.
CREDENTIALS & TRAINING
- M.S. Counseling Psychology, Marriage & Family Therapy, Specialization in Rehabilitation and Clinical Mental Health, San Francisco State University
- Vice President @ Brain Injury Resource Center – Santa Rosa, CA
- EMDR Trained — Part I & II
- Somatic Experiencing Training — Beginning I, II, III, Intermediate I, II, III, Advanced I
- Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy Training — Mindfulness certificate course
- Internal Family Systems Therapy (IFS) Training — Certificate course
- California Association of Marriage and Family Therapists (CAMFT) member
- RECAMFT – Redwood Empire Chapter of CAMFT member
- Somatic Experiencing Trauma Institute member